Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,023 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 45 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

YairYepez private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome mwaychoff!

Would love to discuss with you and everyone else about the potential of this new market of 3d scanning in bringing reality into the computers tools to design and innovate.

Yair
Post 201 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
We Get Around Profile of MUG Forum Member: @AyaMHadden in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas
Post 202 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
We Get Around Profile of MUG Forum Member: Marcia Jessen (@Property3dNZ) in Auckland, New Zealand
Post 203 IP   flag post
ckeegan private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone, Cameron Keegan, Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Moves in Greenville, SC and about a dozen tours in on Matterport. Love it and ready for Showcase 2.0, especially for the Facebook integration and Mattertags.
Post 204 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Chris Hickman, owner of Metroplex360.com. I've been providing photography and virtual tours for home developers and apartment management companies throughout Texas and sometimes further. My business is based in Southlake, TX. I'm thrilled at what Matterport can do that I believe is a game changer in 360 Panoramic Tours!
Post 205 IP   flag post

cdpmedia private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,
I am a long time veteran of the TV rights distribution business, particularly international distribution, and all things telecom and OTT related including capacity and managed IT services such as CDNs and virtual server capacity (of the type that MP uses). Wife is a newly minted realtor. Here we land on this great technology, democratizing access to virtual walk throughs.
My feelings about this product are that MP can and may (maybe already do) easily marginalize a middle man service provider catering to the realty trade. Realtors simply have enough volume of listings churn to rationalize direct ownership within 5 minutes of considering it.
I am hoping to turn over other stones or least be ready to when/if MP pulls the rug out from under me with the Realtors.
For now, I deeply admire what they have done and do, the quality is amazing and I am sure many new surprise features are on the way with R&D.
Looking forward to a journey with all of you.
Post 206 IP   flag post
WalkVirtually private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I'm Paula with Walk Virtually Tours here in Belleair Bluffs, FL., just outside of Clearwater. We are offering MP services so not quite sure how to change our status in the forum to real estate agents/brokers and photographers as well. @DanSmigrod, will you let me know how to get that accomplished? Thanks for the forum!
Post 207 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@WalkVirtually

Welcome to the We Get Around Matterport User Group Forum.

Thank you for asking how to Join the We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents.

You can Join Here ...

For our recent Referral Network news, please Click Here ...

Best,

Dan
Post 208 IP   flag post
FlowPhotos private msg quote post Address this user
I'm buying a camera from a company that bought 10 and is selling 4. They don't need all 10 I guess. How do I sign up for the Matterport service since I didn't buy direct?
Post 209 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings from Las Vegas. My name is Mike Madsen and I run Virtualtourslasvegas.com. I came across Matterport about 2 month's ago decided this will be the tool that will take me away from walking through a home with a camera and talking like a salesman to a whole new level in real estate marketing.

I bought the camera 1 month ago and relaunched my site this week. I want to thank everyone who has contributed to comments on this forum to help me find answers that led me to buy the camera and answer my own hurdles during my training month (Especially at 2am when Matterport is closed and I couldn't sleep). Even though I didn't respond on the forums without an id yet, your input was very useful. So Thank you!

Mike
Post 210 IP   flag post
Mitchell private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone my name is Mitchell Steele I'm from Australia the Central Coast NSW,
I've been looking at purchasing a Matterport camera for a while know,
I'm going to order mine today just looking up the best way to ship the camera to Sydney Australia, been looking into a company called myus.com which ships here,

Any advice on shipping methods to Australia would be great??
I'm looking forward to reaching out to you great people!
thank you
Post 211 IP   flag post
AZ3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! Lynn & Ray Bennett here from Phoenix, Arizona. We just received our camera, tripod arriving this week. We're excited to offer this to Real Estate agents in the Valley of the Sun.

I'm a Realtor, but I've formed this business for my cousin to be involved with. We are both Veterans (I'm Navy, he's Army) and with my husband, Ray, we're going to represent the Phoenix market!
Post 212 IP   flag post
grizzy86 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello! Griswold here in the Great Pacific Northwest where some people (not this Griswold) are always on vacation. I am with KW.
Post 213 IP   flag post
3DAspect private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings form Brisbane Australia, Very happy to have found this amazing community I have just Purchased my first Matterport camera and look forward to offering this service to my clients.
Post 214 IP   flag post
Noel private msg quote post Address this user
Hi to all
Oct 1st 2015 I received my Matterport Camera following shipment from the US to Australia. I am part of National Real Estate Visual Marketing team here in Australia. Now I have to learn how to use and upload Scans. So far so good. I am looking forward to many hours of use. I have found that the Scanner does really like narrow hallways which do not have any features other than just painted walls. It seems the Camera likes to have a picture or painting on the wall so that stitching can gain a reference point.
I am just waiting for my first upload to go, so that I can test some more.
Post 215 IP   flag post
TerryEibeck private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone, Terry Eibeck, Broker/Owner at Regional Realty located in north/central Kentucky. Excited to have just received my MP. Looking forward to learning... As far as I know, we're the first to implement MP into our area!
Post 216 IP   flag post
mikeE private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, my name is Michael Estler and I don't have a matterport camera yet but I am very interested. It looks like updated software is on the horizon for Matterport. Does anyone know if they are also planning a version 2 of the hardware? Should I buy now or wait?
Post 217 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
Hi to the Matterport Community. I am pleased to introduce myself I am Gerhard Bosman from Cape Town South Africa. My camera arrived yesterday and can't wait to get started. I want to expand into all major cities in South Africa.Thank you also to everybody in this community for your excellent advice and willingness to assist and help each other. Have not seen this in awhile, normally its everybody for them selves, me , myself and I. You are truly a bunch of professionals, and I applaud you.
Post 218 IP   flag post
MagnAxiom private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, new to the forum, considering starting up a weekend job doing home scanning with a MatterPort. I'm located in Oklahoma City, OK.
Post 219 IP   flag post
Gweb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzy86
Hello! Griswold here in the Great Pacific Northwest where some people (not this Griswold) are always on vacation. I am with KW.

Welcome @grizzy86!

I'm also in the Pacific Northwest. Western Montana. What kind of services do you offer?
Post 220 IP   flag post
RandyAggie private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone. My name is Randy, I live in Austin, TX, and I just purchased a Matterport camera. I'm getting my Realtor's license and plan to use this as a value add to listing with me but also will do photography for other Realtors. I'd love any advice you feel like giving. I've been doing a lot of research on this forum and can't wait to build a business using this technology!
Post 221 IP   flag post
chdsi80 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys,
My name is Cyrus. I live in Melbourne.I am a design engineer working in construction industry.

We've mostly dealt with laser scanners. We decided to give this one a try. Although my friends are approaching the real estate guys with mix results.

I hope I can learn the best tips and tricks from you guys.

Cheers
Cyrus
Post 222 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@chdsi80

Thanks for joining the Matterport User Group Forum.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts on how the Matterport solution compares to your laser scanning solutions. And, your "use cases" for Matterport in the construction industry.

Kindly consider starting a thread post on this, when you're ready.

Best,

Dan
Post 223 IP   flag post
BrianM private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All,

Just got my MP camera and awaiting my iPad. Yes I had to cave to the pressure of Apple after be pro Android for years.

I'm in Delaware, Ohio (north of Columbus).

I shoot a lot of apartment/commercial 360° images for a large national client and I thought MP system would be an ideal opportunity.

I have a pro bono session already lined up at the local university's art museum.

Additional I'm working on getting marketing material together to get my new service out there.

Thanks,

Brian
Post 224 IP   flag post
CharlesMcKenna private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Everyone,

New user on Long Island in Suffolk County. Bride is Broker/Owner of the only Keller Williams Realty office in Suffolk County. Looking forward to learning and sharing in MUG.

Peace,

Charlie
Post 225 IP   flag post
ThePerfectSpot private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone we are new to the referral group but are service providers for the Kansas City and surrounding areas. We are excited to be apart of this group and hope to grow our business. Thanks for welcoming us!
Post 226 IP   flag post
Shane private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone.
I have just purchased a Matterport camera... waiting on delivery at this stage. Can't wait to get started.
Shane
Geelong Australia
Post 227 IP   flag post
Hey MAte WElcome
Post 228 IP   flag post
Shane private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Mitchell Thanks for the welcome.
Post 229 IP   flag post
No worries mate, welcome to the world of matterport
Post 230 IP   flag post