Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

kselders private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All,

My name is Kent Selders and I am an associate broker with Redfin Real Estate in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Post 101 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
Hi MUG,

my name is Paolo Tosolini and I live in Seattle, WA. I'm an independent consultant and I develop interactive digital signage experiences for events and lobbies.

My main client is Microsoft, and I plan to use the MP camera to offer them new forms of business storytelling, from virtual tours of some of their facilities, to new employee orientation and documenting their events.

Ultimately, I'd like to integrate the virtual tours into my interactive kiosks.

My wife is a home stager and interior photographer, and she plans to offer this service as an add on to her clients.

An example of my work:

Thanks @dansmigrod for starting this community!

Paolo - paolo@tosolini.com - 425-9857886
Post 102 IP   flag post
PieroBortolot private msg quote post Address this user
@Tosolini benvenuto tra noi
Post 103 IP   flag post
JoeMontaleone private msg quote post Address this user
Bravo, Paolo. This looks very interesting, please let's keep in touch as I would like to get more information on your fantastic presentation.
Ciao. Joe Montaleone from Ontario Canada.
Post 104 IP   flag post
HomeBaseTeam private msg quote post Address this user
Hi I'm Sam from HomeBaseTeam in Toronto. We've added the Matterport 3D Camera to our services this year and are in love! So happy to have found this site and community, really informative and helpful. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Post 105 IP   flag post

desireebyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All!

I'm Desiree Byrd. I work for an ERA Brokerage in Yuma Arizona. I'm the resident "techie", graphic designer and photographer which all falls under the title "Advertising Manager." I wear many hats, but a large part of my job as of late is capturing Matterport Tours. We bought the camera in November. So far we are the only brokerage in our area to offer it. It feels so awesome to be ahead of the technology curve.
Post 106 IP   flag post
@desireebyrd welcome!!!
Post 107 IP   flag post
alegonzabot private msg quote post Address this user
Hi my name is Alejandro,

Im close to buying my first camara to start my business. I ve been reading and exploring the forum and im very happy to see all the information shared within the community. It has really help me understand the business opportunity for my city down here in Medellin, Colombia. Lookin forward to be sharing with all of you MP USERS!
Post 108 IP   flag post
JamieSher private msg quote post Address this user
Take the plunge Alejandro!!
Post 109 IP   flag post
platinumhd private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys

Brett Clements. CEO. www.platinumhd.tv. Our first rig arrives any day and we're planning to roll this our nationally. We've an established base of loyal Clients who use us for our high-end film-making talents. We're an international franchise group.
Post 110 IP   flag post
Dvnprt private msg quote post Address this user
My name is bob Davenport. I am from Carbondale, Illinois. I smile a new owner of the Matterport camera. I have successfully completed my first model. Looking forward to learning more in this group.
Post 111 IP   flag post
falconshakka private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Guys Falcon here ...we just picked up our emerging tech about a Month ago....happy to be part of the new wave

we are based in Toronto Canada

any more T dot matterport user in Toronto we should do a meet up and exchange stories, ideas, future concepts new tech

would be cool to start a group in Toronto
Post 112 IP   flag post
Subby private msg quote post Address this user
This is Subby from Toronto - Passionate About Showcasing Fully Interactive Virtual 3D Tours.
Post 113 IP   flag post
falconshakka private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Subby how is it going man ....good to know their are a few of us out there

so how long have you been scanning, got our camera about a Month ago, really liking the camera, only issue is scanning staircase with the alinement and artifact that you get with the railings

apart from that the camera is great
Post 114 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
This week (7 June 2015), we celebrate 300 Matterport User Group members from 30 countries. We write about it in this blog post.

When the 300th member joins this week, I will post a note to this thread

Dan
Post 115 IP   flag post
AdamplatinumHD private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys.

Eagerly awaiting the Matterport and looking forward to learning more in this group.
Post 116 IP   flag post
Visite3dvirtuelle private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

I'm Emilien from Paris, France. I bought a camera at the beginning of the year and work mainly for Real Estate and Industry. This forum is very helpful ! I hope to bring interesting informations to this group !

My website : www.visite3dvirtuelle.fr
Post 117 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Thank you for introducing yourselves. Always fun to read about new MUG Forum members.

BTW, 305 members as of Tuesday, 16 June 2015. 65 new members in the last 30 days.

Members from 30 countries! I that!

Welcome,

Dan
Post 118 IP   flag post
Structure360 private msg quote post Address this user
We just launched www.structure360.com this month and we're excited to be the first Matterport company in Utah.

I'm loving the advice and camaraderie we all share from this forum.
Post 119 IP   flag post
seanminor private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,
My name is Sean from Houston. I am currently an agent with Coldwell Banker United and I have been looking at this technology for the past 2 months. I would like to hear about other agents who are not only offering this to their clients, but those who are also doing this as a business. I haven't purchased my camera yet, I am talking with a few individual agents for feedback and pre-orders before taking the plunge. Any advice is welcome.
Post 120 IP   flag post
BrendanB private msg quote post Address this user
Hi MUG!

I'm Brendan from Melbourne, Australia. Very excited to have just taken delivery of my first camera!

Really looking forward to becoming part of the Matterport community and making a contribution - already learning lots from you all
Post 121 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome Brendan
Good to see more Aussie coming on board
Post 122 IP   flag post
CubiCasa private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

I'm Petra Soderling, working for CubiCasa. We create marketable 2D and 3D floorplans out of any type of scanned, old blueprint or floor plan. We are also able to make nice floor plans out of the Matterport 3D model.

Excited to be here!

- Petra
Post 123 IP   flag post
AdamplatinumHD private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome @BrendanB & @CubiCasa
Post 124 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome!
Post 125 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to both of you, how is the scanning down south and to the extreme south?

Ron
Post 126 IP   flag post
davidpylyp private msg quote post Address this user
Hello from Toronto Canada

Very excited at this group and the Matterport opportunity.

My first explainer video is uploaded here

Thank you
Post 127 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome David. Nice video
Post 128 IP   flag post
@davidpylyp welcome
Post 129 IP   flag post
PictureThis private msg quote post Address this user
Hi;
This is Ash, ordered my first camera this week and can't wait to do some awesome things with it!
This forum is awesome, learning so much!

Thanx
Ash

Post 130 IP   flag post
101272 923 30