Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,023 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 45 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

PieroBortolot private msg quote post Address this user
@TobiasRempe welcome!
Post 501 IP   flag post
Sabrina private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELAN42
ELAN42

ELAN42 Hi Elan,

Being that you only had your camera for a month and had done 17 scans did you get your
interest and business prior to the camera arriving.
Thanks for you insight.
Post 502 IP   flag post
ELAN42 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELAN42
ELAN42

ELAN42 Hi Elan,

Being that you only had your camera for a month and had done 17 scans did you get your
interest and business prior to the camera arriving.
Thanks for you insight.

Dear Sabrina,
we was very lucky and it was the customer (a luxury house rental business based on Venice, Italy)
that suggested us to buy the camera, and he already had the plan to scan his 53 homes.

So we did a contract with him for a convenient price,
and we've done 45 spaces in 2 months, we only miss 8 up to now.
This is the updated portfolio: https://www.veniceredhouse.com/3d/
Post 503 IP   flag post
JAX1979 private msg quote post Address this user
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=v1gTvF1ZsAP&brand=0

First scan!
Post 504 IP   flag post
DroneProjects private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, everyone!
I'm new on this forum.
Let me introduce myself, I'm CEO and Founder Of Drone Projects.
We are a Drone service providers Company based in Barcelona, Spain.
Actually, we're waiting for our brand new Matterport 2, We're very excited to put hands on!
I hope to learn and grow up as expert Matterport user and service provider.

Many thanks in advance for all your helpful tips and the great posts published on the forum.

Looking forward to reading it all kind of interesting info.

www.droneprojects.es
Post 505 IP   flag post

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@DroneProjects

Welcome and thank you for joining ...

Many of the Forum Members are Drone Pros too. Feel free to start new discussion topics about drone related questions or tips too ...

Best,

Dan
Post 506 IP   flag post
Sabrina private msg quote post Address this user
@ELAN42 Thank you so much for answering .. Love this forum such great support
Post 507 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @rapicammediavr360
Hi Guys and Girls

We are getting our selves up and running as a matterport scan supplier in the next few weeks ...
Post 508 IP   flag post
DianaAnglada private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

We are new to the Forum and want to introduce ourselves.

Our company 3D Views Puerto Rico is open for business! We have a sister business, Trading Places which deals in the Commercial/Residential/Office/Retail real estate. Our clients are stoked by what 3D Views can do for them.

Best,

Diana
Post 509 IP   flag post
heikob private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,

As a new member of the Forum i would like to introduce ourselves.

Our company 3D Studios Vegas is now officially open for business. We are located in Las Vegas, Nevada,US and our affiliate company 3D Walk me thru is located in Miami, Florida. Combined, we are covering all sectors of Real Estate ranging from Residential to Commercial and beyond. We are a full service company that offers every aspect of media and visual enhancement. We recently added an Audio Production facility to our portfolio.
Our clients are amazed what this innovative technology can do for them. Happy to be part of this forum.

regards,

Heiko
Post 510 IP   flag post
Throgely private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all of u, i am new here too, i wish to enjoy my stay and to have a lot of fun here!
Post 511 IP   flag post
Bryan private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys, just joined so let met introduce myslef.

I am Bryan from Holland, 24 an just started scanning for a week with the Matterport pro2. i was Introduced to Matterport like a year and so ago and was instantly in love with it. Only there was no budget to get my own. I made some savings, and when i saw there was a new camera i know it was time to get started with getting one for my own and start my first own business.

I recieved the Matterport camera a week a go and i can't wait to get my company rolling in Holland!

I will focus on hotels and event company's, i am currently working at the best and most popular wedding place in holland and introduced Matterport to the ceo and he was really excited about it, having a meeting with him again this week talking about scanning the location.

Thank you in advance for helping my out with my questions, probably will be a lot because i am just getiing started!

Regards,

Bryan
Post 512 IP   flag post
RCLivingston private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all,

My name is Ray. I would like to say that I am glad to be joining this network. I have not yet received my camera yet but, I am anticipating it's arrival. Any suggestions are welcomed and will be considered. I have too many questions to just start rambling off.

Ray Livingston
Port St. Lucie, Fl
Post 513 IP   flag post
bphartell private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

I am new to the forum and a new owner of Matterport camera. I am a Civil Engineer with experience in the construction industry. I have used the camera through the company I work for and I love the technology.

I have started a business TrueScan360 and operating in London.
Targeting the construction industry and offering the service to the major other fields. I think it is a fantastic tool for marketing and I look forward to learning more on this forum. Yet to do my first commissioned scan but starting to play around.

If anyone has advise or contacts in my location, would love to catch up.

Brady Hartell.
TrueScan360.co.uk
Post 514 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@bphartell

Brady welcome. And, nice to have a Civil Engineer as a WGAN Member.

About advice, please start a new discussion about Matterport meets Civil Engineers.

Best,

Dan
Post 515 IP   flag post
greenbird3d private msg quote post Address this user
hello everyone, Im Mohamed the co-founder of GreenBird.3D a reality capture company (UAV,photogrametr,thermography and times lapse services)
just ordered our matterport pro 2 camera. really excited to start the virtual tours business.
we are the first company in the region (middle East)
Post 516 IP   flag post
ScottStout private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All!
Been at it about 6 months. Really am digging this technology and am excited to see where it takes us. Located in central Rockies and working mostly real estate at this point. Thanks for the addition!
Post 517 IP   flag post
TechnicTouch private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Team,

I am Irshad from Sydney Australia and just purchased my first Matterport camera and really excited to be the Matterport MSP in my area.

I am from a Telcom, Unified Communication and video conferencing background and am excited to explore the world of the 3D tour and take it to the next and best experience for the clients leading to a better outcome in fulfilling their business goals and objectives.

Dan has built an awesome empire of knowledge - great work Dan!

Looking forward to collaborating further with my new extended family of "We Get Around"

Cheers
Post 518 IP   flag post
JakePo50 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

I am Jake, I am just getting into the game so to say. I am a High School Technology teacher in Wisconsin. I have purchased a Ricoh Theta SC just to get started and introduced with minimal risk at this point. I hope to be able to improve upon my technology and begin building relationships with some local realtors, builders, and landlords. I hope to learn a lot from all of you!

Thanks,
Jake
Post 519 IP   flag post
dpramsden private msg quote post Address this user
hi all,

I'm Darren, part time (hoping to make it full time) Google trusted photographer. I currently use a DSLR rig and the occasional Theta S , but looking to explore the Matterport platform. This is a great site with lots of useful information. Many thanks for having me.

Darren
Post 520 IP   flag post
3DPLUS private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everybody
My name is Tap.
Im from Vietnam. I know this 4rum via Google. Im going to Open a 3D tour in the corporation with Matterport . Im very pleased to get to know the guys who is working in 3D technology
Ah, I have a 3DPRINTING shop in Vietnam: dịch vụ máy in 3D
Post 521 IP   flag post
alexborghi private msg quote post Address this user
Hello im Alex Borghi, Im a photographer for over 25 years, I own a Matterport camera and want to expand its use. I started working with hospitality last year in South Asia where I spend 3 to 4 months of the year. Matterport grew so much from there I cant believe. I would like to join and get all the updates and network Im planning my annual tour for December, bellow is my website, thank you for having me.
www.avian3d.com
Post 522 IP   flag post
heikob private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Alex,

thats a great story. I currently live in Las Vegas and got into the business about a year ago. Everyone that i come come accross is amazed by this great technology and Marketing tool.

Good Luck to you,

Heiko
Post 523 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV: Soon-to-be Matterport Service Provider @Liam_Tayler in Nova Scotia, Canada.

(As of Monday, 20 November 2017, @Liam_Tayler placed his Matterport 3D Camera order, but had not received it. Should be any day now )

Hi All,

Feel free to do a video introduction

Best,

Dan
Post 524 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV Live at 5 - Geof Hoge ( @GFHoge ) with Hoge Reality Broker and Matterport Service Provider 3D 360 Homes in Port St. Lucie, FL

Hi All,

Feel free to do a video introduction

Best,

Dan
Post 525 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Akan
Hi Dan. I am Akan. I am from Kazakhstan. Thank you for your "we get around network forum" it is useful for Us. Last year I bought Matterport and I make business in city Astana. However Matterport is not popular in my city, but I work hardly.
Post 526 IP   flag post
IanA private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone! My name is Ian and I work for my sister-in-law at a real estate company in Ottawa Ontario. I've been using the Matterport camera for about 2 weeks now ...

Love this forum - lots of great interaction and lots of helpful hints.

[@DanSmigrod started this new discussion with the content that was here.]

Thanks in advance for any help down the road!

Ian
Post 527 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV: San Francisco-based Matterport Service Provider Enviroscan3D Founder @DougTse
Post 528 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV: @AerialLook CEO Robert Koenekamp on DaiWoKan Platform
Post 529 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV: San Diego-based REALTOR Broker George Kenner (@GeorgeK)

Hi All,

Newbie or seasoned Pro?

Please do introduce yourself, your company and where you are located.

Video - or plain text - is fine.

It's fun to learn some about each other.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 530 IP   flag post
101271 923 30