Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

cjdesigns private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Everyone,

I'm a Web developer / designer. I specialize in Real Estate and Photography websites.

Currently I'm building a theme ...

Stay tuned for more info!
Post 376 IP   flag post
dmac802 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone...I'm a architectural photographer that wants to expand my services and MP seems like the perfect way to do that. Already read several threads and this looks like a great source of information.
Post 377 IP   flag post
vchelf private msg quote post Address this user
Howdy from Houston. I'm Victor Chelf, a Broker Associate and Realtor with Coldwell Banker United, Realtors. I've been a Realtor for 14 years. I have a passion for photography and techie stuff. I shoot my own listing photos using HDR photography with a Nikon D800 and a Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 lens. I ran across a Matterport virtual tour on a listing one day and was blown away. I am SERIOUSLY considering jumping on board but I like to do my research before dropping some serious cash into a new venture. This forum is terrific in helping newbies assess the pros/cons, strengths/weaknesses, can dos/can't dos. Thanks for contributing to the knowledge base. It really helps! Hopefully, one day, I'll be able to contribute, too.
Post 378 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@RandyChavers writes

Hello,

Just purchased the camera with the plan to shoot both inside and outside our listings throughout the Caribbean Islands and Western Atlantic. I'm Managing Director for Coldwell Banker Island Affiliates and look forward to working with the platform.

Thanks!

Randy Chavers, Managing Director
Coldwell Banker Island Affiliates
Caribbean Islands & Western Atlanta
Post 379 IP   flag post
A couple of days ago, I was debating. Yesterday, I took the plunge. Today, I got my FedEx shipping confirmation. My Matterport camera is on its way! I'm looking forward to experimenting and learning about the features. I know this will be a great group to help me through the process.
Post 380 IP   flag post

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@vchelf

Welcome! Did you save $600? (It's not too late!)

Dan
Post 381 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod I did save the $600. The Matterport folks took care of me.
Post 382 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
I told my buddy about the offer he lives in Vegas he saved $600 I made zero should have a referral code and credit our accounts at a minimum
Post 383 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dwalkmethru
I told my buddy about the offer he lives in Vegas he saved $600 I made zero should have a referral code and credit our accounts at a minimum

The Matterport sales guy I spoke with made reference to an affiliate program. Perhaps you should look into it. Or maybe someone else on here can weigh in.
Post 384 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@vchelf

Welcome again ...

Yes. Invest the $600 you saved in the ...

We Get Around Referral Network
Essential Launch Marketing Tool Kit
for Matterport Service Providers

We curate the essentials for new - and seasoned Pros - to succeed faster.

Best,

Dan
Post 385 IP   flag post
Sandiemcr private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all. I'm Sandie. My hubby Gary and I recently purchased a camera and we are embarking on this crazy journey. I'm a writer. Gary however has been in marketing for 25 years much of it specializing in home building and real estate. We are in Southern Ontario . Nice to meet you. Thanks to Dan who has been a fountain of info
Post 386 IP   flag post
jmprop private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,
Jim from Steelbridge Realty in SW Florida I work mainly with investors interested in buying or selling income producing properties from single family homes to large apartment buildings. I just purchased the camera after following Matterport for over a year.
Received a nice deal at a trade show in Orlando. The ability to "walk through" a property without being on site adds significant value to both buyers and sellers. Also plan to offer the service through out my market via my other company JM Property Solutions LLC.
Post 387 IP   flag post
timbaland private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, I'm Tim and I have started a 3D Scanning company.

I came across the Matterport equipment while working in the Cayman Islands for a drone company. Decided to go out on my own.

I'm also using the Matterport technology and Camera to learn about VR/AR/3D meshes/VR Gaming etc, and not miss this opportunity of the next big thing. Open to chat about anything new tech and crack open this industry's potential.

Cheers,
Tim
Post 388 IP   flag post
Mike360 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan!

Hi all, im Mike from the UK.

I am the Director of a UK CAA approved drone services company, we are coming into our third year and i am looking into adding Matterport to the services we offer our clients.

Thanks and i look forward to speaking to you all..
Post 389 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Mike360

Welcome.

Many Members of the Matterport User Group Forum are drone Pros too

If you use the search box - powered by Google - you will find many drone-related threads.

Best,

Dan
Post 390 IP   flag post
TLeeJr private msg quote post Address this user
Good Day,
My name is Thom Langley. I am NOT currently a Matterport user but am considering adding it as an available service for clients. I would like to learn more about the key benefit(s) that clients of Matterport providers acclaim most. Also how current providers market the service to RE and other Clients, how the content hosting & curation works and integrates with MLS systems, (or doesn't). Then finally how providers supply & price the content in order to achieve profitability for the investment and expense.
Post 391 IP   flag post
Scannen private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,
My name is Andres Calvillo. I´m the founder of Scannen and we are proving 3D Virtual Tours for Real Estate listing and for construction documentation and optimization in Mexico.

Best.
Post 392 IP   flag post
spencerf private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All,

We just received our Matterport Camera, now we are waiting on the accessories that we ordered from Amazon. We are a vacation rental management company and will be using the camera exclusively to showcase our homes. We have offices in California, and Arizona. In Mexico we have offices in Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Penasco, San Carlos, Puerto Vallarta, and Cancun.

We used the accessories guide found on this forum to figure out what items we needed to pair with the camera.

We Purchased the Manfrotto MT190XPRO4 4 Section Aluminum Tripod, Desmond DLEV-1 Leveler Level Plus Discal Clamp, Stanley 43-511 Magnetic Shock Resistant Torpedo Level, Tiger-Matt Pro: Matterport Camera Case by Tiger Pro,and from Apple we purchased a 16 GB iPad mini.
Post 393 IP   flag post
Viewing private msg quote post Address this user
Morning, afternoon or evening, I'm Baxter, at all stages of the day. Nice to meet you all.

I have one of these new fandangled pieces of equipment you call a Matterport and I bloomin' love it.

Cheers,
Baxter
Post 394 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
[moved to this thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Lmccauley57
Hi,

We are Lisa and Fred. Just bought the camera. We are both architects. I do real estate full time. I think the 3D virtual concept IS the future!! And, the future is now. I am scanning my listing and offering this marketing service to other Brokers in my area.

Possessed with learning and improving skills.

Looking forward to these forums. Lisa.
Post 395 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
[moved to this thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Metroplex360

@Lmccauley57 Welcome to the forums! This place has been a source of huge inspiration, ideas, assistance and community for me and countless others!
Post 396 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Bratislavska, Slovakia
JanHamorsky private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I am Jan, a photographer based in Bratislava, Slovakia (Europe). I bought my Matterport camera and started to offer 3D Tours just a few months ago, so I am still a newcommer in the business.

Looking forward to learn from skilled community members

Best Regards, Jan

www.janhamorsky.com
Post 397 IP   flag post
maire private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,
I'm Maire from Switzerland. I'm an architect and my brother and I are running our own office. We're specialized in renovation and while he's signing for execution I do the planning.
I'm about to buy a mp camera so I can do quick scans on my own as a basic kickstart for BIM fitting for the task. The alternative is spending $ 40'000 to have 4-story apartment building scanned by a professional surveyed. I feel that a camera like MP could quite change the renovation business.
Look forward to talk to you guys - even though, say even more most of you seem not to be in the architecture, but in the real estate business.
Cheers from Switzerland,
Maire
Post 398 IP   flag post
PropertyGuyCLT private msg quote post Address this user
Hello. I am a real estate agent servicing the greater Charlotte NC area as well as just across the border in upstate SC. I just purchased my Matterport camera and accessories and I am looking forward to getting started.
Post 399 IP   flag post
vantasy private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, we will be providing 3D scanning with matterport camera in Singapore and Malaysia. Well,we are still new in this business. It is great to join this forum. Look forward to learn more from you guys.

Cheers,
Vantasy.
Post 400 IP   flag post
OGH604 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
I'm an engineer looking to use an MP to build 3D models of spaces for use with my analysis software and prediction tool. A bit of a different direction from the rest, I know. Looking forward to it!

I bought a structure sensor a few weeks ago but its range isn't good enough for my uses.

Cheers!
-Olivier.
Post 401 IP   flag post
BobPowers private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys,

My daughter Autumn and I are embarking on the Matterport experience together. We desire to display the world in 3D. There are so many exciting opportunities to display spaces. The world is so much more exciting in 3D. We are in Chicago but looking to travel everywhere to shoot awesome places. Our new company is Innovative Imagery.

Bob
Post 402 IP   flag post
Pauluploadabode private msg quote post Address this user
Hi
My name is Paul and I have started 2 new companies in Scotland www.uploadabode.co.uk an online estate agent which offers Matterport tours as part of our premium option and Virtual Keyhole which will offer tours to commercial properties and business's. I look forward to learning and sharing success on here.
Regards
Paul
Post 403 IP   flag post
PhotoJoe private msg quote post Address this user
Hello!

I'm Joe Goldsberry. I have a photography & videography business in Whitman Mass., halfway between Boston and Cape Cod. I just purchased the Matterport camera because it seems like the perfect addition to my business. Maybe I can shoot less weddings! LOL
Post 404 IP   flag post
Louisville, KY
JohnLoser private msg quote post Address this user
I am John Loser [pronounced "Low-Sir"]. Along with my wife Aura Ulm, we make up the partnership of Scene World Imaging, LLP in Louisville, KY. We both have decades of photo and video experience on the professional level. Our photo/video/imaging services company (officially) started in 2005 and we have always maintained a small footprint with a list of loyal clients.

Recently, we added Matterport 3D Tours to our offerings at the request of a local real estate firm. Now, we are expanding to offer "3DTours" to other clients. We are working to make it a very nice profit center.
Post 405 IP   flag post
101277 923 30