3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 2,940 We Get Around Network Members in 100 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
We Get Around Network Forum
Introductions

New to the Forum? Please introduce yourself14

Standard
benn1973 private msg quote post Address this user
Thats a hard one I use both methods.
I use a SQM price for unusual and commercial jobs and a Per bedroom price for realestate.
I am currently trying to pitch a national contract that would be the per bedroom model.
Post 476 • IP   flag post
Standard
There isnt a big take up with Matterport at the moment but I think we are close
Post 477 • IP   flag post
Kbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Would it be cheeky to ask for your pricing model...?
Have your "issues" been resolved and are you getting interest?
I do appreciate your time
Post 478 • IP   flag post
Standard
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
@benn1973 We've thought we have been on the brink for that last 2 years! Lol
Post 479 • IP   flag post
Standard
Yes but when there are more cameras and people offering services you get more agents wanting scans which means more business and of late there are quite a few more cameras in Australia and I assume NZ
Post 480 • IP   flag post

Standard
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Everyone... Fuggedaboutit!!!

Im Howard from 3D VUZ here in Brooklyn NY! I'm an active real estate broker for 30 years, and recently invested in Matterport to land more listings and help my fellow agents here at FILLMORE REAL ESTATE! My wife is also a Realtor here on Long Island, where we live...

Matterport 3D Tours, Dan Smigrod, Ross Peterson (WP3D), Shawn May (Photographer), and finally, Glenn Tremain, (Nail Soup Media) have all helped me get started, and I'm doing well so far. This is amazing technology, and I want to say THANK YOU to all 5 of you for making this happen, and for always being there to answer a question or 75!

I'm available to shoot anywhere in the NYC/Long Island/NJ, and will pay great referral fees if you're able to refer me.

Check out my amazing website www.3dvuz.com, created by Nail Soup Media! Good Luck To You ALL!
Post 481 • IP   flag post
GrandTour private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone!
Dwain Sands with Grand Tour 360 Inc. in Red Deer, Alberta. We are new Matterport showcase providers serving central Alberta between Edmonton and Calgary. Glad to be on board here!
Post 482 • IP   flag post
ELAN42 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone !

It's been 1 month now that we have our first Matterport camera,
and we did 17 3D Spaces so far,
in the amazing Venice (Italy).
We have 40 more to do in the next month.

I must admit we learned very quickly to use it,
our first target was trying to do a "perfect dollhouse" so we had to do a lot of extra scans to hide in post-production.

Venice have a lot of anarchic architecture (never straight), and furniture is very rich and complicated.
Also outdoor terraces and altanas (Venetian terrace on rooftop) are complicated to do with Matterport because of sunlight.

We created a small portfolio here:
http://www.elan42.com/services/3d-360-vr/

It will grow in the next weeks,
we plan to do also industrial and naval 3D photography + art galleries very soon.

I also plan to scan San Marco Square because I live 1 minute from it, so I could do it quite conveniently.

Thanks,
bye,
Alvise Nicoletti and Fabio Bortot
Post 483 • IP   flag post
Basic
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
Sono geloso.
Post 484 • IP   flag post
Forum
Founder
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@ELAN42

Welcome. Very exciting. You have been busy.

Looking forward to seeing San Marco Square both as a Matterport 3D Tour and on Google Street View.

Ciao,

Dan
Post 485 • IP   flag post
Forum
Founder
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Thanks for joining ...

Please share your fist scan on the Forum. Members always giving feedback.

Best,

Dan
Post 486 • IP   flag post
Standard
StevenTing private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All,

New here. I've had my Matterport for a month now and completed my first scan last week. I'm working on creating my website right now and figured this site would be a great resource. I am operating as Home Scan Direct along with the accompanying domain name.

Here's a link to my first scan. 3492 Sq Ft and took me about 3 hours with 84 scans.

You can check out our website at www.WeFilm3D.com

We look forward to scanning the world together!
Post 487 • IP   flag post
Basic
WeFilm3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Matterport family!

My name is Dane and I am the founder of WeFilm3D based in Austin, TX! I have been working with Matterport for over a year and I love the direction of this technology!

I appreciate the cohesiveness and great synergy amongst MP Photographers all around the world!

Here is our most recent shoot, an art gallery for a non-profit here in Austin. What's great is that this 2 week showcase has been immortalized!

We look forward to scanning the world together!
Post 488 • IP   flag post
Rundblick3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone!

My name is Alwin Brehde, Co-Founder of Rundblick 3D .
We are based in Hamburg/Germany. MSP in Hamburg/Northern Germany.

Since May 2016 we've documented unique places for a broad range of clients including music venues, galleries and monumental protection.

Thanks for all the support and advice provided in this forum, we really appreciate being part of this network.

Here’s a link to one of our virtual Tours:

Best,

Alwin
Post 489 • IP   flag post
36151 489 14
destitute