3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,131 We Get Around Network Members in 103 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
We Get Around Network Forum
AdviceNewbieScansTipsVirtual Reality

Matterport Cloud and File Downloads1399

BDPelton private msg quote post Address this user
Once I do a project for a client, can the files be downloaded to my own hard drive? Or, are they only accessible by a link to the cloud?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Amaury private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @BDPelton, I believe models are hold in the cloud only and are currently not available for download.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @BDPelton, the actual models are all hosted in the cloud/Matterport server and accessed thru their access portal and there is no way to download a finished model. You can download an OBJ file which can be used with other software programs but in that format are useless to show as a model. An OBJ is more of a 3D modeling format that can be converted to be used for again other programs. I hope that helps.

Ron
Post 3 • IP   flag post
38958 3 3
destitute