Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansHelp Wanted

Free 2D House Floor Plan from MP 3D Tour1397

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

When you join the We Get Around Referral Network, you can receive one (1) free 2D Floor Plan for all floors of one home – professionally created by Blue-Sketch – from your Matterport 3D Showcase tour.

The 2D floor plans include room names and room measurements of heated spaces

"After you experience a professionally created 2D Floor Plan from Blue-Sketch, you'll want to experience their 3D Floor Plans and Virtual Staging services too. Blue-Sketch team's background is in software technology, design, and providing the ultimate customer experience. So, you get the benefit of easy, fast and affordable solutions from a service provider that is focused on servicing Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents."

How to Get:
once you joining the We Get Around Referral Network, request a coupon code (please PM me) and an intro to Blue-Sketch Founder and Head Designer @PetraSoderling.

Example | Request Coupon Code and Introduction (Please PM me)

Post 1 IP   flag post
danmorell private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @PetraSoderling,

I have a quick question in regards to the 3D service.
(http://blue-sketch.com/3d-floor-plans/)

I really enjoy the furniture in the floor plans. Is the furniture that is placed in the final rendering representative of the actual furniture in the scan/unit or just furniture your team places to show what it could look like?

Thank you very much for your feedback,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Dan,

thanks for the question. The furniture comes from the sw that I use (RoomSketcher). They have about 5000 pieces of furniture in their library that I can choose from. Sometimes I can find an accurate match to what's really in your house, but most times it's just furniture that is similar to the original.

So the answer is "just furniture my team places to show what it could look like". See my FAQ for more info on the 3D floor plan.

Hope this clarified. Enjoy your weekend

- Petra
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Blue-Sketch created these 2D Floor Plans from our Matterport Space (formerly known as 3D Showcase) for our client's listing. (Among other things, we bundle 2D Floor Plans in our pricing to our client.)

Dan

Post 4 IP   flag post
101437 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?