Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Showcase

Share your Scans and look at others139

alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone. I am currently working on building a website where people can look at all the scans people have done and search by location.

Please include the scan ID below and the address if you want to share.

I will post them and send you a link to the website within a day or 2. (I will credit you and put any other info you want if you include it with the ID). The more of these we get the better! Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
It might be nice to include a section for comments, both from the creator and responses from viewers. I have issues with several of my 3D Showcases that I'd be interested in getting feedback in avoiding in future Showcases. I could of course just post them here and ask, but it might be a way we could collectively leverage our experience to improve the quality of our output.

Craig
Post 2 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds cool....there have been several situations where I'd love to have a place where I can share a model and ask a question. Thx! rp
Post 3 IP   flag post
Alright I the website is almost done. There is a comment section and everything. Any takers to share a model or 2 to get it started? Right now there are only 2 scans up so there is not much to look at yet.

Please send me a link or scan ID with the location and I'll feature you!! Thanks, Alex
Post 4 IP   flag post
Orange, California
I've been trying to submit a model but keep having problems. I copy your exact embed code, but just replacing the XXXXXX with my model number. But when I publish or update it doesn't show up.

I also seem to have trouble with the Location field. I have to keep reentering it.

Craig
Post 5 IP   flag post
Right now it is only letting the admin account enter an iframe embed code but I have a guy working on it. For now just enter your code either in the description or the internal note and I will put it in.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thanks craig for sharing, Your listing should be up and working now. www.real3Destates.com Also when you embed a youtube in the form it just needs the code part (the "f7BYYV-GFXw" of youtube.com/watch?v=f7BYYV-GFXw) That drone video is pretty awesome!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Orange, California
Thanks!
Post 8 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Craig

The drone video was indeed awesome . Did you produce that or was that done by someone else as it's one of the best I've seen and took a lot of skill.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Alex

You've done a great job on your new site, it really look Awesome. You need to get the word out to everyone who have a MP camera to upload their content to your site to make it the go to site for virtual tours.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Thanks Gary. I thought the forum would be the place to start. RPeterspn uploaded a model today so now we are at 5 cities. I think this could be a good networking and selling tool for all of to show potential clients.

Anyone please feel free to upload and use (and link to).
Real3Destates.com
Post 11 IP   flag post
Orange, California
Gary, that drone video was not done by me, sadly. It really was pretty amazing. I was actually kind of depressed after I saw it because I thought it was cooler than the 3D Showcase! Of course, most of why it is so cool is for that particular house, the location is so great and the drone captures that beautifully.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Thanks Craig, you're a master when it comes to using that drone. BTW; what drone are you using and how long did it take you to master such a professional delivery of the footage you shot?
Post 13 IP   flag post
101425 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?