Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
LeeBlackston private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know if anyone has touched on this but is there a way and if not maybe there should be..... To see a separated floor plan for 2 story models.
Post 1 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
I was told that is one of the main things they are working on from inside the portal but it is not available yet. I think Dan offers services to generate actual floor plans from the obj file.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Glenda private msg quote post Address this user
I was just about to post on this very same subject! I have a one-level listing and I use the floorplan view from that in some of my marketing. Agents have been asking who does my floorplans ... lol! Unfortunately, most of what I shoot is 2 or 3 levels so the floorplan view is useless. I hope Matterport is making this request their top priority.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Tim private msg quote post Address this user
You could always duplicate the model at the start of each floor and then upload each one individually in order to get the floor plan. We do this with out any trouble.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm on the "economy" plan ... each level would count against my meager allowance.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Would anyone be interested in a service like this for the floor plans? It is just images and not included in the portal but may work for what your are trying to do with images like this for each floor.

http://alx3ddesigns.com/dir/?page_id=548
Post 6 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
Just saw this link on the Matterport Facebook page:

http://youtu.be/-IZJDzMoX3o

Shows how they are dealing with multiple floors in the new software.

Craig
Post 7 IP   flag post
"Matterhorn" ... lol!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Like Tim said, you can duplicate the model and delete the floors (providing you did it that way while scanning)

When I asked matterport before, they said they would not charge for this. It was actually their suggestion on how to separate the floors.

That video looks interesting. Not sure if it's a different way to view each level or just deleted floors though
Post 9 IP   flag post
Vincentlublink private msg quote post Address this user
Alex3d, how did you do the black lines on the top of the walls?, did you import the model in a 3d software?, i use cinema4d.
Can you tell the secret? or did you draw the lines in photoshop?
Post 10 IP   flag post
I'll send you a PM.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101641 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?