Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Showcase

Advertising tour by sign?135

WGAN
Basic
San Antonio, TX
EricThomas private msg quote post Address this user
I know this technology is still relatively new in the realtor field. Any thoughts or ideas on how to advertise the availability of the 3d tour on the actual sign in front of the yard? I have a lot of investor flipped properties in high traffic areas of town that result in lots of sign calls. Some good, some are time wasters. Thinking that if there was a link on the sign that those interested parties could view right away would certainly be beneficial.

Am i best to buy a generic site and embed all of my tours on the landing page and just promote that link on a rider at the top or bottom of the sign?

Anyone else have thoughts about this?
Post 1 IP   flag post
JohnBecker private msg quote post Address this user
You could do a generic sign rider with room for a custom QR code for each property. That would advertise both the availability of the tour and its location.
Post 2 IP   flag post
markmc90 private msg quote post Address this user
Great idea. I don't know anyone other than Realtors that use QR codes though. Some sort of simple link would be great on a sign rider.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
San Antonio, TX
EricThomas private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah my click/view rate with QR codes was nonexistent previously. People just don't understand it or want to fiddle with it. I'm thinking the link is the best route, just seeing if anyone else had tried this and if its possible to embed all tours I have on one landing page?
Post 4 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
A property specific website with short URL like 123mainst.com on the sign rider would probably work best.

The problem when you say things like "3D tour, or Virtual Tour" people just think of the HD Slideshows they've seen in the past
Post 5 IP   flag post
pthor private msg quote post Address this user
I'd suggest a regular sign, a link and a screenshot of a typical overview matterport image and a "first"-person matterport image showing a zoomed in area.
/Peter
Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?