Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FeesFeesHostingFeesProcessingNewbiesPricing

Monthly/Processing Plan Fees1324

Amaury private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all, this is probably a repeated thread/inquiry so sorry if it is.

I wanted to clear out some doubts I have about the processing/monthly fees for the pro subscriptions.

To clear out and make sure I understood the plans.
The $49/mo Basic will let you process/host three (3) free models of up to 100 scans p/model a month, that being said, the remaining 97 models the plan can hold will need to be purchased/processed at $19 each.

So..., when you process a model ($19) out of the free ones you get per month, is it a one-time processing/hosting fee for that specific model or a recurring monthly fee for that model?

Do you have to pay $19 for processing + $19/month for hosting it?

Thanks in advance to the Matterport community.
Post 1 IP   flag post
sshannon private msg quote post Address this user
$19/model not per month.
Post 2 IP   flag post
pmjacoby private msg quote post Address this user
To clarify further, it's $19 once for a given model. If add or redo some scans at the property (assuming you don't exceed 100 scan limit or already were over 100 scans), edit scans, mark features etc. on the iPad, etc. there's no additional charge to upload & reprocess the same model.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thank you @sshannon and @pmjacoby for the updates.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@Amaury

On the basic plan you pay $49/month EVERY month. With that, there's 3 models that you will be able to process for "free" each month. Any additional models you process that month will be $19/model.

Next month, you still pay the $49, and the 3 "free" models to be processed resets, and you pay $19 more for your 4th, 5th, 6th, etc. of that month.

It is my understanding that the 100 processed models is not a per month limit, but an overall limit. Of course, if you're doing 2 or 3 per month it'll be a while before you hit that limit, and if you're doing several more each month its probably more cost effective to bump up to a bigger plan which then has a higher limit for overall # of processed models as well.

As for billing, I believe you will get billed the plan amount and then will be billed separately for the fees of any models processed beyond the limit of that plan.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thank you for the clarifications @Queen_City_3D!
Post 6 IP   flag post
101636 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?