Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceBusiness Plan

Email App Must Have1319

RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
This isn't directly related to Matterporting but it's an excellent tip for any entrepreneur in business.

I have an app that I've added to my email account that puts an invisible tracking code onto any email I send. Anytime someone opens my email, it send me a little notification. So I basically know when people open my emails.

It's one of those things that's hard to live without once you have it. Knowing who opens your emails and when they do it just gives you a little advantage.

If you're interested, follow this link to sign up for a free month:

https://app.getsidekick.com/invite/accept?utm_campaign=viral&utm_content=6644612784979968&utm_medium=share_link&utm_source=signals&utm_id=share_link
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
I use send blaster for email blasts. It has an tracker as well, letting you know who opened the email and what links they clicked on. Very useful
They have a free and a paid version
Post 2 IP   flag post
RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
Isn't Send Blaster for bulk emails? I use that too but for everyday email, Sidekick is awesome
Post 3 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Yep for bulk emails. It's good to know if your normal email has been opened as well. Will have a look at that
Post 4 IP   flag post
Lbelland private msg quote post Address this user
I like Sidekick and use it. I've used Mailinfo and Yesware as well. Mailinfo is problematic. I like the "Canned" responses available in Yesware but you can do that with Gmail.

Overall I feel Sidekick is the best and its backed by Hubspot which is a plus.
Post 5 IP   flag post
manolohk private msg quote post Address this user
Checkout MixMax.com , It also notifies when someone opens an email, clicks on a link and many other features.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101274 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?