Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Advice

How to Hide a Matterport Scan in Workshop?1315

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
I received this message from a MUG Member.

I am slammed this weekend. Could you answer this question and include screen grab or video to illustrate how?

Or, the link or screen grab from Matterport documentation?
----

I went back to a November post you made discussing hiding scans. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I go into the 3D scan tab in the workshop. I click on the particular scan and click "hide". The little eye comes up.

I've tried then hitting publish and also not hitting publish. In either case when I go back to the model the scan still appears in this case right in front of a mirror showing the camera.

What am I doing wrong?

---

Thanks,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Cabrahams private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,

Okay the question came from me. I understand how to "hide" a scan; you go into the 3D scans section within workshop and click on the "hide" icon.

There are two things that appear to be happening or not happening. The scan in question is of the camera in front of a mirror.

When I click the hide option and go back into the model, not only is that scan still there but I then can't move beyond it into the show area. It kills off the additional scan beyond it. I go back in click the "show" icon allowing me to then move beyond that scan once back in the model.

So, not only is it not hiding that scan but it's also blocking my forward movement.

Here is the link and the when the model opens drag it towards you and turn it to the right; the bathroom in question is the green one on the first floor towards the top of the model; once in you'll see the camera in front of the mirror.

*This is a gut-rehab property so don't expect something incredibly beautiful...

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=mVGpgtJLyxJ

Thanks,

Charlie
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
Seattle
kjoman private msg quote post Address this user
I was able to move around to every single scan in the house, main floor & upper. Did you refresh your browser?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cabrahams private msg quote post Address this user
Well I had added that scan back in because I was getting stuck in the bathroom. Again, even though I had hidden it the scan still appeared when I went back in and then I couldn't move beyond the mirror. So weird.
Post 4 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
If you are having troubles with hiding the scan just duplicate the job and then delete the scan on the duplicate job and see how it works. You can duplicate a job as many times as you like to experiments how it plays out. Once your happy with the final version keep the original and delete all the others except for the one delicate that played out the way you liked it. Also delete the none keepers in your My-Matterport site.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101428 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?