Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Newbies

unable to utilize "play" function1285

freddiejojo private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, first post. In workshop I have selected my "snapshots" and turn on the "tour" and "highlight reel" buttons. Everytime I go back to Showcase for that model, the "play" button in the lower left corner never shows up. I go back to Workshop and the "tour and highlight reel" buttons have been turned back off without my input.

I even try turning on the tour and highlight buttons individually with the same results.

How do I enable the "play" function in workshop so it holds in showcase? Many thanks, Kent
Post 1 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
silly question: Are you sure you published your changes before getting out of the Workshop?
Post 2 IP   flag post
absolutely not a stupid question. Yes, I did hit the publish button. Thank you for replying
Post 3 IP   flag post
any other ideas?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@freddiejojo when you say you have "selected your snapshots", does this mean that you've simply taken snapshots, or have you also dropped them down into the bottom bar in your preferred order in the highlight reel section? It's not enough to do the first step, you need to do the second step as well (and, of course, then "publish" the model).
Post 5 IP   flag post
roger that, I did select the snapshots and then dropped them down into the bottom bar in my preferred order in the highlight reel section.

Ding-Ding-Ding, you win! I honestly thought I hit the publish button after turning on the tour button, but to be sure, I just tried it again, and bingo! There is the play icon.

Thank you so much Mr. 3D and Mr. Studio, you have helped me immensely! Best regards, Kent
Post 6 IP   flag post
sstarkey private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone else feel like this play function is really slow? I cant find any way to speed it up..
Post 7 IP   flag post
101421 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?