Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseMarketingSell

Investing in SEO1276

Dolloff private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, wondering if anyone has invested in a company to do SEO to increase leads in your area?

I am talking with a company that wants to charge $100 a month for 12 months. We would be front page on Google, Yahoo, and Bing searches. Are people actually searching for Matterport providers in the Boston area or do we still have to educate before we sell?

Anyone who has optimized their searches, doe sin bring in many leads?

Thank you!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I'd exercise caution when dealing with those companies.

I typically get 1 or 2 calls a week from companies wanting to "put me on the 1st page of google".

I'm no internet expert, but from what I can tell is that to be at the front of google's organic search takes time and effort.. things like new content and blog posts seem to help lots.

Alternatively you can simply pay for google ad words and get on the page that way.

Here's an article I came across:

http://www.purelybranded.com/notes/top-10-seo-scams-and-how-to-avoid-getting-burned/
Post 2 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
The old saying holds so true here "If it sound to good to be true then most likely it not" so run not walk away from this company.
Post 3 IP   flag post
RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
I agree that you have to be very careful with SEO companies. A red flag should go up anytime a company guarantees that they'll get you to a specific rank in Google.

I also get a lot of calls and emails offering me SEO services.

Is your site built on Wordpress? If so, there are several plugins that can optimize your site for SEO like Yoast SEO which is by far the most popular. A good caching plugin goes a long way.

More than anything, it's your content THAT IS your SEO. If you have great content, people will stay on your page more.

PM me for a longer list of tips and suggestions that you can do yourself before you hire out.
Post 4 IP   flag post
davidpylyp private msg quote post Address this user
Create a blog within Google Blogger

Describe each tour you do IE address and community location

Embed the tour

ask for more business with a strong call to action.

A year from now I hope there will be hundreds of blogs that contain back links to your website for new business in your town.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Dolloff private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you everyone for the advice! I will certainly try some of these techniques and am very grateful for your advice and expertise!

Thank you!

Stephanie
Post 6 IP   flag post
101636 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?