Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,022 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 44 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseKoaWareMarketingReal EstateSoftware

KoaWare Property Site Platform1251

Boston
KoaWare private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

KoaWare is an easy-to-use, customizable Property Site & Virtual Tour platform that generates new leads & sells listings faster.

KoaWare’s proprietary software delivers form, and function, to showcase photos, video, Matterport 3D, Branding and listing information. Drag, drop, copy, & paste and you're ready to go faster than it takes to cook a piece of toast (trust us, we tested it).

Created by Real Estate Photographers, KoaWare isn't just a website builder, it's redefining the digital marketing process by giving you the tools to create and manage your sites, easily and quickly. We believe in powerful simplicity, meaning this is your new “headache-free” zone.

Every Property Site is delivered with Branded & Non-Branded links to be shared across your entire Marketing campaign. Our mobile-built sites enjoy the spotlight, and like to show off even more through email marketing, social media, and direct campaigns. Manage all of your tours effectively on your admin panel, and grow your business with our scrolling call-to-action button!

Atomic Chemistry is hard, but creating your marketing strategy doesn't have to be. Life gets busy, so let’s keep it simple.

Check out our example KoaWare Property Site, and visit us at KoaWare.com to create yours isntantly.

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I invited @KoaWare to launch their solution in this thread about their new fast-easy-simply-powerful single property website solution. Here's an example: http://214oceanave.com/gallery

Before it was released commercially, I had an opportunity to get a demo from its founders. The demo blew me away. In addition to being gorgeous, it's super-easy to create and edit.

Their solution seamlessly integrates Matterport 3D Showcase into a single property website.

If you are a Matterport Photographer, it's another solution to either bundle or up-sell with your 3D Tours.

If you are a Real Estate Agent using Matterport 3D Showcase Tours, it's a very polished solution to help win listings.

I encourage you to create one listing. It's an exciting new Matterport 3rd Party Solution.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan for the first person review
Post 3 IP   flag post
Boston
@DanSmigrod Thank you for your support!

We're looking forward to helping Matterport photographers and agents grow their business, and be an effective Marketing tool throughout their campaigns.

We're also excited to be part of the growing Matterport User Group community. Thanks again!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Boise, Idaho
360Idaho private msg quote post Address this user
Looks nice, here's another option. www.tourfactory.com/1345366
This company will also pay for all the matterport hosting fee for you.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
Brainerd, MN
Distinctive360 private msg quote post Address this user
This is very exciting technology!
Post 6 IP   flag post
RealEstateReadines private msg quote post Address this user
I built one last night and it was super easy and looked good. There will need to be some tweaking to the platform still and being able to add more contact details. Example - I can put my name and phone number up on top, but there is no space to put a company logo and name as well. I am sure some Dept of Commerces like mine that require the Broker name to be visible and up front.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Boston
Thank you @distinctive360, we look forward to seeing your first Site!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Boston
@RealEstateReadines, thank you so much for your feedback! We have been working on this update with our development team and hope to have it implemented soon - we will keep you posted. Glad you found it easy to use, and we appreciate your business!
Post 9 IP   flag post
AerialMG private msg quote post Address this user
What is the Cost ?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Boston
Hey @aerialMG, sites start at $9! koaware.com
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

When you try the @KoaWare single property website solution, please post your comments here.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
andreabortolot private msg quote post Address this user
I sent a request to sign up several times and had no reply yet! How does this work? The website is not clear at all.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Boston
Hi @andrewbortolot,

I apologize for the confusion! You are prompted to create an account when you create a tour and hit save/publish; this allows you to test the software before even having to create an account. We want our customers to experience KoaWare and see how it truly works before worrying about the sign-up process.

Do you mind telling me how you requested to sign up previously, or where you had sent requests? I can then pass along the feedback to make it more clear, and avoid the same problem in the future.

I hope this was helpful, and thank you for your patience,

Kristyn & The KoaWare Team
Post 14 IP   flag post
andreabortolot private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Kristyn, thanks for your message. Indeed I discovered that when prompt on upload photo button page takes me to sign up desktop. I tried some test and discovered that address only works for the Us and property descriptions are in USD and SQF...any chance this can be adapted internationally? I like the product! Thank you
Post 15 IP   flag post
Boston
Hi @andreabortolot,

This is great feedback, thank you for your insight. We will push some changes to allow int'l addresses, as well as give users the option to change the currency/sq ft symbols. We should be able to implement them soon, and I will keep you posted on progress. Any other questions feel free to email us at support@koaware.com.

Best,

Kristyn & The KoaWare Team
Post 16 IP   flag post
Andrew private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Kristyn!

How to delete unused landing?
No option to change sq.f to sq.m.

Andrew
Post 17 IP   flag post
Boston
Hey @andreabortolot @Andrew and all our international friends,

We pushed an update that allows you to change SQ FT and $ to anything you want. To do so, just highlight SQ FT or $ and start typing!

Here is a screen capture of me going through the process: http://recordit.co/eVsgZzAvz6

When typing the address at the top you can write anything you want, but we only autofill US addresses at the moment. We are working on making a change to this in the near future.

Thank you for the feedback!

Alex & The KoaWare Team
Post 18 IP   flag post
Hi Alex!
What about deleting no more used landing? How to do this? On published landing (showcase mode) I can change tag on the map to any place.

upd: return to "Edit mode" after "Save and publish" only by Back in browser?

Andrew
Post 19 IP   flag post
Boston
@Andrew if you would like to hide the featured image or gallery we can do that for you. We just need you to email support@koaware.com with the tour address and the section you don't want to appear.

By default we do not show the video or Matterport section unless you enter a video or Matteport link.

To return to edit mode before you purchase the tour you just need to click the little "X" in the top right corner. See screen capture for reference: http://recordit.co/CILNAcGGv1

After you publish a tour you will be taken to your All Tours page where you can manage all the tours you've published.

Best,

Alex & The KoaWare Team
Post 20 IP   flag post
Not image or gallery.. I want to delete the entire tour.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Boston
@Andrew please email support@koaware.com and we can take care of this for you.
Post 22 IP   flag post
JRMaddox private msg quote post Address this user
@KoaWare
So im signing up right now... Is this something that people will be contacting me on the listings that O post? Or is this something that I can setup for agents? As it looks like from the signup page its asking how can the new leads reach you? Just want to make sure.... As this looks like exactly what Ive been looking for hosting for clients rather than going to go daddy and getting a custom url and hosting fees and what not.

Thanks for the help.
Post 23 IP   flag post
@KoaWare I just did my first one... Problem that I am having is that Im trying to do this for a Realtor and it keeps changing the picture of the realtor to my picture and changing the e-mail address to mine that I signed up with...
I paid the $9 just to give an example for my clients. I certainly dont want them contacting me for a showing. Is there a work around for this?
Post 24 IP   flag post
Boston
@JRMaddox Thank you for the purchase and the feedback! I hope KoaWare can make your workflow a little easier. I have been a real estate photographer for 5 years and built KoaWare because, like you, I just wanted something simple at the end of a busy day.

You can now change out the headshot and contact details while in edit mode. Just make sure it is correct in the header and the contact section. After you save/publish the "Call-To-Action" button will be updated too so your client will receive the calls not you.

Since you've already published the tour you can login right on KoaWare.com and click "All Tours". When you mouseover your tour, you can click "Edit Tour" and the page will open in a new tab for you.

If you have any other questions or feedback please feel free to email us directly at support@koaware.com.

Best,

Alex & The KoaWare Team
Post 25 IP   flag post
@KoaWare Thank you so very much! So happy to have found this... Really is exactly what I was looking for and really so easy!
Post 26 IP   flag post
Boston
@JRMaddox, so great to hear! Thank you for your support!
Post 27 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@KoaWare

Here's an example I created with the custom and standard URL for one of our clients:

Branded – Custom URL / 2 Years

1060morleyavenueneatlantageorgia.com

Un-Branded – Default URL / 2 Years

www.koaware.com/1060-morley-ave-se-atlanta-ga-30312-usa/u

(All: you get both versions for one price.)

Dan
Post 28 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Here are two more @KoaWare examples we delivered to our client yesterday (17 March 2016).

Branded – Custom URL / 2 Years
www.403rivercliffpoint.com

Un-Branded - Default URL /2 Year
www.koaware.com/403-rivercliff-point-marietta-ga-30067/u

We included the Single Property Website – powered by KoaWare – in our one price bundle for this client.

If you are providing your clients with Matterport links and embed code, you may want to consider bundling this solution in your quote – or, offering it as an optional extra.

Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network receive - free - one KoaWare unbranded/1 year Single Property Website each month. Benefits | Join

Dan
Post 29 IP   flag post
101269 29 29
This topic is archived. Start new topic?