41593 2 2
|psegado private msg quote post Address this user|
plus 1 0
I am Spanish, and although I speak English , I am a bit lost in translation regarding Matterport terms and conditions.
I would like to buy the camera but my doubt are:
-How many customers' houses can I have published at the same time?
-How many people can explore a customer house or link a house video at the same time?
-Can I download and store the videos and images of the houses I scan? Can I show them in my Real Estate site?
- Can I use google maps to show my scans?
Your help is very much appreciated
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|Jacques private msg quote post Address this user|
plus 1 0
I'll try to guess some answers and probably other members will be able to complete what will be missing.
1) See https://matterport.com/order/#compare
Tou'll see that depending on the plan you subscribe it is 100, 200 or 300.
2) I'm not sure that there is a hard limit here, it most probably depends on the power of Matterport frontend servers and the capability of YOUR own web site if you decide to embed these "house videos" (showcases) in you own pages for instance.
3) Not really. You can download a 3D .obj file, but to be usable you need to use a software that can load and show .obj 3D objects, ideally taking into account the textures. I would point you in the direction of "Unity" softwares.
Unfortunately these pieces of software are not free and, from my experiene, what you then see is :
- not as accurate and nice than in Showcase from Matterport Cloud.
- not as easy to navigate in, neither.
4) I think you may be able to locate you scans on Googlemaps but not from withing MyMatterport, probably from Google Maps, maybe by taging a location on the map and linking it to the URL of one of your scans...?
But are you sure that this would be a good idea? Think twice as for example this could definitely help thieves...
|Post 2 IP flag post|