Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,023 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 45 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Help Wanted

Matterport Pro Wanted: Chapin South Carolina1201

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post | About Matterport Pro Wanted Posts

---

The We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents has a need for a Matterport Pro in or near Chapin, SC.

A real estate Broker in Columbia, SC – that also coverage Chapin – has reached out to the We Get Around Referral Network for a referral.

The Broker let me know:

1. Zip Code: 29072
2. approximately 2180sf
3. 2 stories
4. I'm truly trying to figure out the cost of having these done. I have many listings but wanted to offer this as part of listing presentation and/or to attract more listings.

If you live in Chapin - or within driving distance - and would like more details, please PRIVATE message me.

--

The We Get Around Referral Network offers real estate agents that engage a Member:

1. a marketing video (like this) customized with their contact info and company logo (About These Videos) (Offer)

2. a $100 rebate to real estate agents - now through 14 February 2016 - that engage a Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographer through our Referral Network. The rebate redemption includes a video testimonial for the Matterport Pro. (Redemption Details]Offer)

--

Please do NOT post to this thread.

Best,

Dan
Founder
We Get Around
Matterport User Group Forum
We Get Around Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
This opportunity has been filled. Thank you. Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101271 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?