Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BrowserTips

Single Property Website1177

Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all

I'm looking to change to a new responsive Wordpress theme single property website.

I've seen a few floating around on posts. Anyone using something that stands out and easily usable?
Post 1 IP   flag post
StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
Be nice to have a single page website where the Realtor can input all the information. I'd love to have one but the time it takes to upload all the information is a deal killer..
Post 2 IP   flag post
FlowPhotos private msg quote post Address this user
Agreed. I just installed WP3D but I can't figure out how to get the pages to look like the demos I have seen. Plus it is incompatible with my theme...Keeps screwing things up.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @Ryanwellsokc - Was just emailing you separately. I'm here to help! Stand by for that separate message. Anyone else need help with WP3D, or a demo?
Post 4 IP   flag post
andreabortolot private msg quote post Address this user
@StevenHattan
I fully agree!! We need a web where the clients fill the informations. Otherwise they love to change things every 2 seconds and we have to re-work and re-work!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Portland, Oregon
Jake private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a web developer when I'm not shooting real estate, so I've spent endless hours searching for the best solutions. I've had great success with the "X" theme for Wordpress on Themeforest.net. Lots of cool parallax features and full-page images. Once you create a page you like, you can save it as a template for future use

Here is the X Theme: http://themeforest.net/item/x-the-theme/5871901

Another great one I've used for other projects is "Jupier". Here is the info for that one: http://themeforest.net/item/jupiter-multipurpose-responsive-theme/5177775

Finally, "Avada" is the most popular theme on the site (180,000+ downloads) and offers basically the same features: http://themeforest.net/item/avada-responsive-multipurpose-theme/2833226

I've used all three and love them each for different reasons. I don't see why WP3D won't work with them, as the three themes above are always updated to the latest WordPress versions and constantly improving.

Good luck!
Post 6 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn
Can you please include me on your list wanting more info.

Ron
Post 7 IP   flag post
North Myrtle Beach, SC
cswartz private msg quote post Address this user
Here's one that Ross helped me with.

www.1228tidewaterdrive.info

Chuck
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Here's an example using WP3D Models WordPress Plugin by Developer @rpetersn ...

We started out using WP3D Models as a Content Management System to slice and dice how potential clients can look at examples in our gallery. For clarification, by real estate, by client, by film-TV-entertainment, etc.

With V2.0, we can do single property websites.

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Sure thing @ron0987, can you please PM me your email address?

Thanks for the suggestions @Jake, all fine options there.

Thanks @cswartz & @DanSmigrod for posting examples.

This is a very interesting, and somewhat debatable topic. I did a lot of research on this as I was building out WP3D v2 and found that there are distinct "camps" on the idea about who is best suited to fill out the content on a "single property website".

One option is that you (the Matterport pro offer a web/template solution where your realtor clients would log in and fill out the content for a property and then publish a beautiful one-pager that everyone is proud of. The challenge is that most realtors I queried suggested that they'd rather hand off this task to a "pro" and have it included in a marketing package. I know there are definitely exceptions, but this was the feeling shared by the vast majority. Most realtors I spoke to noted that they did not want to have to learn another "system" or have to manage the specific details related to photos/galleries/floorplans/iframes/etc. themselves.

So, I built WP3D in such a way that you, the "pro", could gather up content from your real estate clients, populate these pages yourselves (including the client's logo/branding) and present it back to them as part of your service, and part of what separates you from everyone else.

Without a doubt, adding models/content yourself requires more work on your end....but once you've pushed past the relatively small learning curve of WP3D Models, these can be assembled VERY quickly and (my opinion) add an exponential amount of value beyond just providing a link to the 3D model. Additionally, you'll also be able to offer a MLS-compliant (unbranded) link, and a customized embed code that keeps your client's contact information associated with the model wherever else they want to promote the property. And, you'll retain ownership over the content, get all of the SEO "juice" and be able to provide specific analytics data for all of the models you create!

Certainly there's always a risk that your client will return with changes to the content. You could also consider an "edit" fee after a certain number of revisions. Establishing a clear expectation re: how much tweaking you include and when you need to charge for additional changes would never be a bad idea.

Remember, the flipside of all this (a client managed solution) would be that you would be on the hook to train your realtor clients on how to fill out a separate template themselves and potentially field "support" calls on how you do this/that/the other within a template. This too requires time, and (I think) potentially much more of it.

Obviously there are many ways to skin this cat, WP3D Models being just one of them. But, I can assure you that I did LOTS of thinking and polling to arrive at the current solution.

Hope this helps!

Ross Peterson
WP3D Models
Post 10 IP   flag post
George private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys, Vantage here. We’ve been working on a custom-built single property website system for the last year. The back end is super smooth for content creators, and the sites can be as simple or in-depth as the property requires.

Here is an example: 23PelicanVista.com

We are in the process of developing Version 2.0 and then we will be opening it up to a select few beta testers around the world. Features include simple agent editing, along with many, many more we know you will love.

Post 11 IP   flag post
North Myrtle Beach, SC
cswartz private msg quote post Address this user
@George,

I'd love to be on the list for beta testing!

Chuck
Post 12 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Nice work @George, looks good!

Oh...couple more notes re: WP3D Models. We'll be releasing new "skins" over time and the WP3D framework is built such that one can create/customize a skin of your own.

Additionally, every bit of the front-end text seen in the plugin can be easily translated to other languages, if English isn't your native tongue.
Post 13 IP   flag post
RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
Glad to see everyone has hopped on the Single Property Website train.
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn

Good to know about other languages. I recall that 40 percent of our 850 MUG Members live outside the United States (49 countries, including the United States).

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
Naz private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn I am interested in a demo. Could me please send me the details.

Cheers
Naz
Post 16 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Sure thing @Naz - I'll PM you.
Post 17 IP   flag post
I think I'd rather just do the scans and offer a 3rd party solution to my clients that want a single page website. This way I can make a little off the top and not have any time inputting and updating.

I wonder if anyone on this forum would be interested in performing this service or having a link on my website for this.
Post 18 IP   flag post
RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
We provide Single Property Websites for agents and photographers all over the country. Use the order form on the 2nd tab on the right side of the page. You could link to this if you would like:

http://renderingspace.com/single-property-websites/
Post 19 IP   flag post
@RenderingSpace I don't mind having someone go to your site for the service of a Single Page Site but I'd need something to promote your service on MY site. Would you like to create an advertisement on my site for your service?

@rpetersn Your plugin offers a lot. Same thing. Would you be interested in offering a service to my clients to offer more value and make some money? I'd just need something to add to my site.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the info everyone. Lots of great options available. Great to see everyone working to a more value added content
Post 21 IP   flag post
brettmars private msg quote post Address this user
This was
Post 22 IP   flag post
101436 22 22
This topic is archived. Start new topic?