Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceStrategyTips

Showcase Skins1165

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone: Just curious to know if anyone is consistently using showcaseskins.com to dress up their MP 3D showcases. I have been messing with it for a few days and have run into a few snags. Hopefully Marcel can answer my many questions and fix the problems I am having. I love the ease of use and navigating. I think the final product looks great - minus the problems I keep having, like having my Realtor's logo show up. I have found the logo of my customer shows up on some skins, but not all. I would think they would show up on all. Hopefully that's a quick fix. Anyways, just curious on anyone else's experience.

Any other suggestions out there on skins? Something I could do on my own that doesn't get too deep in the technical weeds?
Post 1 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
I've used many of them for certain projects. @Marcel is awesome at responding to any issue with them. I think they're super easy to use and they provide a great way to integrate everything into one page.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Yep, I agree. Very easy to use and the end product looks pretty good. That's good to know about Marcel. I need one ASAP, but I can't get my client's logo to show up on the ECHO skin. Hopefully it's a quick fix.
Post 3 IP   flag post
CharlesMcKenna private msg quote post Address this user
The demos seem a little clunky. When you click on a menu item and look at a gallery photo you cannot get back to the Matterport tour.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Morten private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Pixelray,

I use Marcel's ShowcaseSkins for all my current projects. I think it is especially useful to add additional information plus video links to our work.

Here are a couple of samples of how we use it;

Home Builder
Real Estate

Also, Marcel has always been very quick to respond and help with any issues.

Morten
Post 5 IP   flag post
andreabortolot private msg quote post Address this user
I tried to propose to clients also other products but they always choose showcase skins. Marcel is a nice person and when he's not busy he answers quickly.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Morten:

When I click on your first link, I notice that the company info for your Realtor is blank. I am also not seeing your Realtors company logo. These are the problems I am having that I need fixed asap, b/c I have a client worried about branding more than anything. Looks like your 2nd one is that way too. Have you noticed this?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Marcel private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the kind words, glad you like the product.

Most probably not the best forum to discuss showcase skins support. I'll be answering all your questions today via our support page.

The product is still in beta so there are a few small issues. But due to it's popularity I'm looking to put in some serious development time finialise the product.

Cheers
p.s. pls remember the time zone difference for support... I'm in AUS (AEST)
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Sorry Marcel. Will keep it to your support forums. Please do devote the time! GREAT PRODUCT!
Post 9 IP   flag post
andreabortolot private msg quote post Address this user
Marcel thank you for the product!
Post 10 IP   flag post
101436 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?