Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceScansTips

Color correction?1122

Hopscotch private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know if it's possible to color correct a scan? If so, is it possible to color correct for the entire model, or just screenshots? Or, is there a workaround for taking screenshots and then re-uploading them into the highlight reel? They are going for a saturated, enhanced contract look for their property, so any suggestions or know-how would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Emily
Post 1 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
Unfortunately, no such setting exist at this time.
That's a common complaint and in the wishlist.

Carlos.
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Hopscotch
No way to correct, this has been an on going issue and it would be great to be able to do it.

Ron
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks for your replies! Continuing on this thread though, and out of curiosity, do you find that you have the best scan results with interior lights off, or with interior lights on? Shadows are created in the scan with the lights on, but the lights give the spaces more life. Maybe the best approach differs from place to place.
Post 4 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Hopscotch
Good question, I though the same thing and on properties I was able to experiment on I found with the lights off it can be better. I put two links in for the same property, on the lower area in the kitchen you can see the first has the lights on and the second had a majority of the lights off.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=d18BSDFzarX

This one was the updated model with a majority of the lights off. You can see the difference.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=ygmTs1qL1Pq

The software tries to balance it and in some cases does a great job and in some cases does not.

Ron
Post 5 IP   flag post
JacobVR private msg quote post Address this user
thanks for posting ron0987 really info what I need
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thanks Ron, super helpful!
Post 7 IP   flag post
101421 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?