Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanHelp WantedMarketingVideo

Real Estate Pros-Free Custom Marketing Video1100

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post
---

If you are a real estate agent using Matterport 3D Showcase tours, would you like this video customized with your contact info and company logo - at no charge?

You may use the customized marketing video as long as you are a Basic, Standard or Premium Member of the We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents.

Once you Join the We Get Around Referral Network, please complete this form to provide your contact info and upload your company logo so we can customize this video with your contact info and logo.

Once you Join - or are already are a Member - please PM me for the password for the form.

To be included in the first batch of customized marketing videos for Matterport Pros, please Join the We Get Around Referral Network by 10 am EST Monday, 21 December 2015.

To be included in the second batch of customized videos, please Join the Referral Network by 10 am EST Monday, 28 December 2015.

Already a Basic, Standard or Premium Member of the We Get Around Referral Network? Please PM me for the password for the form.)

In January, I will email you a Vimeo link like this (and embed code) so that you can share the video via email and embed the video in your website as long as you are a Basic, Standard or Premium Member of the We Get Around Referral Network.

By the way, the voiceover is in USA English.

If you would like a different language for a specific country, for:

1. existing We Get Around Referral Network Members, give We Get Around permission to use your credit card on file to pre-pay your existing Membership for the next 12 months

2. If you are joining the We Get Around Referral Network now, please pre-pay for 12 months of Basic, Standard or Premium Membership

On the order form for customization of your contact info and company logo, we also ask you to specify language (if different than USA English) and Country. (Spanish, Mexico | Spanish, Spain)

If you are a We Get Around Referral Network Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographer, please click here for the MUG Forum thread about a free custom marketing video for you.

Happy New Year,

Dan

P.S. Backstory to These Animated Marketing Videos

To create these two marketing videos (above) – and the custom versions for We Get Around Referral Network Members – We Get Around teamed up MUG Member @Conor with eu3D Matterport photography business and his other company, animamos, which is a Member of the We Get Around Referral Network.

One only has to look at a Facebook feed to see how much more video has infiltrated our screens in the past year alone! Animamos (a pun in Portuguese meaning “we animate” but also “we encourage/liven things up”) is based in Brazil; with an international team serving the world market at a reasonable price.

Animamos focuses on 2D animation as “the experts” tell us that because of the way we are brought up watching cartoons, this captures our attention and lets the information absorb better.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool video. Would love this for an agent
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Jamie

Thank you for being a Member of the Matterport Referral Network.

As a Member, you can provide this custom marketing video to your residential real estate agent clients.

I will PM you with a link with details.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Looks great!

Is the video able to be customized to have a male real estate agent?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Queen_City_3D

Thank you. Not presently. Why do you ask?

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
If I'm the general public watching that customized video I'm thinking that the cartoonized agent is Tana Rhodes (the agent mentioned in the video) and I'm impressed that she is such a big deal to have her own cartoon character.

If I'm the agent I'd want that character to at least be the same sex as me to keep that perception going.

Does that make sense?
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Queen_City_3D

Ah! Yes! Perfect sense. Let me revisit offering a male agent version for you (all) and circling back. I anticipate posting to the answer on Monday (20 December 2015).

Thanks,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Queen_City_3D
If I'm the general public watching that customized video I'm thinking that the cartoonized agent is Tana Rhodes (the agent mentioned in the video) and I'm impressed that she is such a big deal to have her own cartoon character.

If I'm the agent I'd want that character to at least be the same sex as me to keep that perception going.

Does that make sense?

@Queen_City_3D

Thank you. Great idea.

Yes. All male real estate agents that are Basic, Standard or Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network and request the customized real estate agent marketing video will automatically receive the custom version with a male real estate agent cartoon character.

Thank you for suggesting ...

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
We Get Around Blog post today (22 December 2015) ...

Custom Marketing Videos for Matterport
Photographers and Real Estate Agents

Includes additional customization options:

✓ Other language by a native speaking voiceover Professional
✓ Matterport Pro that wants a video for a real estate client too
✓ Matterport Broker wants custom videos for all their agents

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Promoted Post

---

Hello We Get Around Referral Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members ...

We started delivering dozens of custom marketing videos this week.

You can see them on the We Get Around Referral Network Vimeo Channel. By 15 January 2016, I anticipate that we will delivery 50+ custom marketing videos.

(Would you like a free a custom marketing video like Charlotte Turner, Associate Broker at Liz Moore and Associates in Williamsburg, Virginia? Charlotte's husband, Matterport Pro Tommy Turner (@gofastpro), whom is the Member of the We Get Around Referral Network, asked me if we could do the real estate version for her. Yes. Absolutely. If you are a Member, you can get both versions free (for a spouse or client). Please Click Here.)

For Charlotte Turner, Associate Broker at Liz Moore and Associates in Williamsburg, VA ...

For Matterport Pro Tommy Turner with ThreeD.Space in Williamsburg, VA ...

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
gofastpro private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @DanSmigrod, thank you VERY much for the videos!! Charlotte and I are quite pleased. She has already posted it on all of her social media (already getting great feedback on her FB business page) and the post is pending on her website.

Thanks again and Happy New Year!
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Promoted Post

---

We Get Around Referral Network Real Estate Broker Members (Basic, Standard or Premium) can order additional customized marketing videos for other agents in their group this video.

Order Here

Example of a Real Estate Agent Marketing Video
Post 12 IP   flag post
101429 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?