Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,056 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanHelp WantedMarketingVideo

Matterport Pros: Free Custom Marketing Video1094

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post
---

Would you like this video customized with your contact info and company logo - at no charge?

You may use the customized marketing video as long as you are a Basic, Standard or Premium Member of the We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents.

Once you Join the We Get Around Referral Network, please complete this form to provide your contact info and upload your company logo so we can customize this video with your contact info and logo.

Once you Join - or are already are a Member - please PM me for the password for the form.

To be included in the first batch of customized marketing videos for Matterport Pros, please Join the We Get Around Referral Network by 10 am EST Monday, 21 December 2015.

To be included in the second batch of customized videos, please Join the Referral Network by 10 am EST Monday, 28 December 2015.

Already a Basic, Standard or Premium Member of the We Get Around Referral Network? Please PM me for the password for the form.)

In January, I will email you a Vimeo link like this (and embed code) so that you can share the video via email and embed the video in your website as long as you are a Basic, Standard or Premium Member of the We Get Around Referral Network.

(We are working on a Real Estate Agent marketing video too. It also can be customized with your company logo too. The same deadlines (above) apply too.) Are you a Real Estate Agent this is already a Member of the We Get Around Referral Network? Please PM me for the password to the same form.

By the way, the voiceover is in USA English.

If you would like a different language for a specific country, for:

1. existing We Get Around Referral Network Members, give We Get Around permission to use your credit card on file to pre-pay your existing Membership for the next 12 months

2. If you are joining the We Get Around Referral Network now, please pre-pay for 12 months of Basic, Standard or Premium Membership

On the order form for customization of your contact info and company logo, we also ask you to specify language (if different than USA English) and Country. (Spanish, Mexico | Spanish, Spain)

If you are a We Get Around Referral Network Matterport Real Estate Agent, please click here for the MUG Forum thread about a free custom marketing video for you.

Happy New Year,

Dan

P.S. Backstory to These Animated Marketing Videos

To create these two marketing videos (above) – and the custom versions for We Get Around Referral Network Members – We Get Around teamed up MUG Member @Conor with eu3D Matterport photography business and his other company, animamos, which is a Member of the We Get Around Referral Network.

One only has to look at a Facebook feed to see how much more video has infiltrated our screens in the past year alone! Animamos (a pun in Portuguese meaning “we animate” but also “we encourage/liven things up”) is based in Brazil; with an international team serving the world market at a reasonable price.

Animamos focuses on 2D animation as “the experts” tell us that because of the way we are brought up watching cartoons, this captures our attention and lets the information absorb better.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

This is a revised ad, right? If so, I can say that it's much better than the previous ad as I recall that one having a line that sold a benefit of the Matterport as less showings. As a REALTOR/Camera owner I can definitively state that that is a detrimental comment to make to an agent. "Sign calls" (i.e., out-of-the-blue public inquiries on the listing) are the best way for an agent to pick up new clients. This ad sells the product as bringing more buyer and seller leads which is a much better marketing position. Kudos for that change being made.

I would offer another suggestion though. The video opens with "although she never studied marketing"...

I think that will rub top agents the wrong way.

I wholeheartedly agree that the vast majority of part-time agents and newcomers to the industry have no idea how to properly position/market a property. That said, the top tier of agents often invests heavily on education to increase their marketing prowess. I've sold several hundred houses and have spent tens of thousands of dollars on marketing courses and being a marketing expert is one of my main selling features.

Anyhow, I think overall its a great video and I might be blowing that one statement out of proportion but thought I'd give my 2 cents.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Queen_City_3D

Thank you for the feedback. Most helpful.

I look forward to your thoughts about the real estate agent video as well.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Conor private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D
Great feedback and greatly appreciated. Thanks for the positive reply.

As regards your comments, the previous video was a rough draft based on a video made for the Brazilian market. Here a lot of realtors (I am not one) in the high end market waste a lot of time showing properties to "curious" people rather than serious leads, so that's what this was addressing. But point taken. Interesting to compare things culturally...

As regards the Marketing qualifications, well the idea behind the video is to attract Realtors who are not as marketing savvy - i.e. the ones who are not using MP already

I
Post 4 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@Conor I can understand that... my suggestion is that the ad stoke the agent's egos. Even the poor agents think they are marketing gods. What should be sold is the simplicity of the Matterport models to complement a stellar marketing plan.

Since we're on the topic of marketing, here's more of my thoughts on the subject which really have nothing to do with the video:

We can talk about features of a product until we are blue in the face but those features won't resonate until we give the benefits.

For example... in marketing a house, granite countertops is a feature. "Durable granite countertops" explains the benefit. Stucco/vinyl siding are features... "Maintenance-free stucco or vinyl siding" explains the benefit"..etc.

So when we sell the Matterport to agents, we have to talk about the benefits of increased clientele (both buyers and sellers) who are impressed by the product, and who will want to work with that agent who uses the cutting edge technology.

We have to talk about how "turn-key" it is... (i.e, how us as service providers do the work for them... freeing them to spend more time prospecting or golfing [whichever they prefer]).

I'm curious... what other benefits can we use when we sell the service?

(As an FYI, it's actually my wife who does the property scans for me while I spend my time selling houses. That said, I work with her to solicit business from other agents (it's nice to make $ from my competition!), so in that sense I am a service provider myself).
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Queen_City_3D

I think and talk in "threes" ...

So, our talking points for a Matterport Pro to a prospective real estate agent client are:

1. Win more listings
2. Get more buyer leads
3. Get more seller leads

While there are more than three benefits for a real estate agent to engage a Pro to create Matterport 3D Showcase tours, three is the maximum number of talking points that we can absorb.

From your perspective as a real estate agent - given my self-imposed limit of three - what benefit(s) would you substitute for a Matterport photographer to pitch an agent?

Thanks in advance,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Conor private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D
again good points. I'd agree with Dan, keep it to 3 succinct points, otherwise the impact gets lost.
Post 7 IP   flag post
BrianM private msg quote post Address this user
What is the turn around time after you submit the data to customize until you get the finished video?

I'm excited to use this tool!
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@BrianM

If we receive the We Get Around Referral Network Member's contact info and logo for the customization of the video (via the forum) by 10 am EST this Monday, 21 December 2015, the Referral Network Member will receive the customized video by 5 pm EST Friday, 15 January 2016.

Since we have received your contact info and logo for the video via the form – thank you for being a MUG Member and We Get Around Referral Network Member - you will receive your customized video by 5 pm EST Friday, 15 January 2016.

Best,

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
Constructive Feedback:

As a Realtor I would not watch this video all the way through. At time :36 is when I finally got to see what was being offered...way too long...way to long.

I'm being bombarded by people selling me stuff. My personal limit is five seconds to grab my attention. I actually wanted to click off at ten seconds but watched to the end.

I watched the video a second time and there is absolutely nothing that keeps my attention until that :36 second mark.

I don't care about Sharon (click), I don't care about her website (click), and I can't believe she is just now hearing about digital marketing (click). Did she live in a cave? haha

I am NOT being negative here. Just trying to help. Even if you put a little message at the very beginning of the video with something like "If you can't get more listings than your competition with this this virtual technology then don't renew your license!"

BAM now you've got my attention...and I'll give you about 15 seconds to keep my attention.

It's a nicely done video, no doubt...it just doesn't grab or hold my attention. :-)
Post 10 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool to offer that: I tried the form but got "password required"
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi Alex,

Thank you for being a Member of the We Get Around Referral Network.

I just sent you the password via Private Message (PM).

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@StevenHattan

Thank you for the feedback.

We will use the feedback in this thread - including yours - for the next marketing video for Pros, so we do not slow up the delivery of the first marketing video.

Pros may use these videos as long as long as they are Members of the We Get Around Referral Network.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
If you are interested in the voiceover - and text in the video - in another language, please Private Message (PM) me with the language and country.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
The voiceover is in USA English.

If you would like a different language for a specific country, for:

1. existing We Get Around Referral Network Members, give We Get Around permission to use your credit card on file to pre-pay your existing Membership for the next 12 months

2. If you are joining the We Get Around Referral Network now, please pre-pay for 12 months of Basic, Standard or Premium Membership

On the order form for customization of your contact info and company logo, we also ask you to specify language (if different than USA English) and Country. (Spanish, Mexico | English Australia)

Questions? Please PM me.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Other questions about a custom marketing like this for Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers (or like this for Matterport Real Estate Agents)?

Happy holidays,

Dan

P.S. Free for We Get Around Referral Network Members. Not a Member? Join Here
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
We Get Around Blog post today (22 December 2015) ...

Custom Marketing Videos for Matterport
Photographers and Real Estate Agents

Includes additional customization options:

✓ Other language by a native speaking voiceover Professional
✓ Matterport Pro that wants a video for a real estate client too
✓ Matterport Broker wants custom videos for all their agents

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Promoted Post

---

Hello We Get Around Referral Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members ...

We started delivering dozens of custom marketing videos this week.

You can see them on the We Get Around Referral Network Vimeo Channel. By 15 January 2016, I anticipate that we will delivery 50+ custom marketing videos.

(Would you like a free video like Matterport Pro Charlie Abrahams (@Cabrahams) in Boston? Please Click Here.)

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 18 IP   flag post
Yes Sir, I've got mine on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn already!

Thanks!
Post 19 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@BrianM

Thanks great!

Can you post your links to your three social media posts - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn - so we can see examples of how you are using your custom marketing video in Columbus, Ohio?

Brian's custom marketing video ...

Best,

Dan
Post 20 IP   flag post
Facebook(business)

Facebook (personal)

LinkedIn

Twitter
Post 21 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@BrianM

Fun seeing how you use the custom marketing video within your social media.

Here are a couple examples by @Noel Hanigan with Top Snap Upper Coomera on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia

His Facebook
His Facebook (Direct link to the video)

The professionally recorded audio is by a native speaking Aussie (how to request a language other than USA English)

Top Snap Upper Coomera Photographer/Owner Noel Hanigan on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia ...

Best,

Dan
Post 22 IP   flag post
Noel private msg quote post Address this user
Wow Thanks team
Post 23 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Promoted Post

---

We Get Around Referral Network Photographer Members (Basic, Standard or Premium) can give a real estate agent this video to a real estate agent client.

Order Here

Example of a Real Estate Agent Marketing Video
Post 24 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Queen_City_3D

Based on your recommendation, we created a new, custom marketing video for Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network.

Members now have a choice of these three marketing videos
Details | Join | Order Video (PM me for Password)

New (Video C) "I Am a Matterport Pro"

Original (Video A) "I Am a Matterport Pro"

Original (Video B) "I Am a Matterport Real Estate Agent"

Best,

Dan
Post 25 IP   flag post
101740 25 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?