Promoted Post | About Matterport Pro Wanted Posts

--
Hi All,

A repeat multi-market client of the We Get Around Referral Network reached out to We Get Around 7 pm EST Thursday, 3 December 2015 letting me know that he needed 350+ furnished, model homes captured in more than a dozen markets. In three markets, he needed 40 to 50 model homes captured.

While we typically refer clients to the We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents Map – where we make it super-easy and super-fast for potential clients to find Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers – for this client, we did introductions via email.

Within four hours, we completed the introductions among We Get Around Referral Network Members, EXCEPT in two markets. After posting Matterport Pro Wanted MUG Forum thread posts in Naples, Florida and Santa Barbara, California, we had more Pros join the We Get Around Referral Network (and then I made the introductions).

I only run Matterport Pro Wanted MUG Forum thread posts if we do not have a Pro in a market.

For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Matterport Pro Wanted thread posts, please Click Here.

If you would like to Join the We Get Around Referral Network, please Click Here. On our month-to-month plans, you can cancel at any time.

Plus, now through Valentine's Day 2015, we are making a sweet offer: a $100 Rebate to Clients that engage a Matterport Pro in the We Get Around Referral Network (Details).

Three Questions

1. Are you as busy as you would like to be?
2. How much is the life-time value of one new client?
3. Which of these 101 reasons for not joining is stopping you?

I write We Get Around blog posts occasionally about in-bound We Get Around Referral Network leads; including this blog post about 32 markets...

Some markets, we get frequent requests to source a Pro and some markets, no requests (so far). So, if you Join the We Get Around Referral Network, I encourage you to be patient.

If you have questions, please Private Message (PM) me.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Founder
We Get Around
Matterport User Group Forum
We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents