Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Object File

I offer 3D model cleanup if anyone needs it.1024

Dennis_N private msg quote post Address this user
A little shameless self promotion here...
Since most people here are from photography or real estate professions, I just thought I mention that I can do this kind of thing if anyone needs a cleaner 3D model and nice looking render for promotional material. No 3D scan is perfect and the dollhouse models can end up having gaps or junk polygons. I can clean those things and patch small holes, separate floors and re render the model in great quality if anyone needs it for flyers or web material etc.

I can also modify the model to be 3D Printed, so that you have a nice looking miniature house interior to show to your clients!
I've been a 3D Animator for 18 years so that stuff is part of what I do.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Lbelland private msg quote post Address this user
How much do you charge?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbelland
How much do you charge?

Hey Lbelland. I charge by the hour so I have to estimate how much time each project will take me depending on what you want.
PM me with details of your project and I'll quote you as soon as I can.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Lbelland private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have a project in mind. I'm curious for future reference. What's your hourly charge and average time?
Post 4 IP   flag post
I sent you a PM.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Honolulu
dphi private msg quote post Address this user
Can you send me that as well, with a couple samples
Post 6 IP   flag post
tlyons private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dennis,

Can you PM the same details. I idon'thave project at the moment but I'd like an idea for the future. A link to portfolio would be great.

Tom
Post 7 IP   flag post
Marcel private msg quote post Address this user
Good on you @Dennis_N , now you starting to think straight (your other posts you seemed on a downer). You have a huge advantage of being a 3D animator. The Matterport camera is so much more than a real estate marketing tool. I've been a member and a MP camera user for quite a long time and honestly I dont think 10% of members on this forum are being successful pushing MP as a real estate marketing tool alone. It's a 3D scanner, target industries or services that see value in 3D. Good luck.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101706 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?